My name is Chris and I work as a web developer and live in New York City. I am happiest when I can help others solve their problems using skills I have crafted.
On my day-to-day I interact with the web and everything it has to offer. I specialize in building great looking, functional websites.
I have experience building websites on mulitple platforms including e-commerce, WordPress, and GatsbyJS. I have built web apps using Angular, Node, JSON, MongoDB and Amazaon Web Services (AWS).
Along with website and app development, I have experience in SEO, online marketing and website security.
When I'm not practicing my web development skills or building a website, I am running or spending time with my family.
- Angular, React, JSON, Node, Sass, HTML5, CSS3
- MongoDB, AWS Web
- Chrome developer tools
- Apache, NodeJS, Rest API
- GitHub, Bitbucket, Nginx, AWS
- VS Code, SSH
- Google Analytics, SEO, Responsive Design
- GatsbyJS, WordPress
- Ran 3 marathons, including the NYC Marathon
- Learning and growth is my obsession
- I have a bachelor's degree from Michgan State University
- I have my own web hosting business - Stipe Hosting
- I created a web solutions company - Hoboken Web Solutions
- I'm originally from the Mitten State (Michigan)